BY LOLA BERRY
Failure; my favourite ‘F’ word.
I know that failure is scary and uncomfortable and that running towards it feels counterintuitive, but I reckon that failure is a gift. Here’s the trick with failure; if you look at it and study it with a constructive lens, you will gain wisdom, learn more about yourself and how you can potentially succeed in the future.
Rather than run away from failure, what happens if we turn towards it, or even welcome it? Cool concept hey....
5 awesome things that Failing Does
- It will teach you who’s really there for you when things are tough.
- It teaches you resilience. You’re way stronger than you give yourself credit for.
- It helps us to be more flexible. If something doesn’t go to plan, it’s often just an opportunity to change your tactic or strategy.
- It will force you to be honest with yourself.
- It’s an opportunity to get clear on your values.
A few tips on failing
- You will fail and that’s okay. In fact, it’s a good thing.
- Use it as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Get out of your own way.
- Be grateful for the failures. Run towards them.
- Be open to the lessons or silver linings that come with each failure.
- Never be afraid to ask for help.
- Take notice of the people who are there when you fail. Keep the good ones close, the ones who stick by you even when the chips are down.
- Remember that Instagram and social media is a highlight reel, it’s not always real life. People share filtered photos often with bought followers and likes. Not everyone, but a ton of people on there are fake so don’t buy into it.
More resources and detailed advice, download full guide. - purchase HERE $9.95